Join Saul & Emilia Smith & Christian Ralston (yoga teacher/ DJ/ fitness guru) as they take the Yoga Jam good vibes bus out of the big smoke, and down south to Govinda Valley. This beautiful and secluded location extends to twenty acres of forest and landscaped gardens and is surrounded by thousands of acres of the Royal National Park nature reserve. ( a little over an hour from Sydney )
Apart from the stunning location Govinda Valley pride themselves on providing excellent, clean, healthy food prepared in a way that supports optimum health and vitality according to the principles of ayurveda, the yogi’s ancient science of health. The Kitchen will provide delicious, vegetarian offerings with other dietary requirements easily accommodated.
Take time for yourself in 2018 to unwind, connect back to nature, and do something different without having to rearrange you’re whole life to getaway. The Yoga Jam Weekender is punching well above its weight providing exceptional value for money. Over the weekend you will experience.
- 1 x Full Yoga Jam Experience lead by Christian Ralston, Saul & Emilia Smith
- 2 x Vinyasa practice suitable for all levels lead by Christian Ralston
- 1 x “Please help my hips” lead by Christian. Massage balls and hip opening class.
- 1 x African Dance & Drumming Workshop lead by Saul & Emilia Smith.
- 2 x morning sunrise walks
- 2 x nights accomodation
- 2 x morning meditations
- 6 x meals. All meals covered.
- 1 x Saturday night campfire with hang drum musical experience with Saul.
There are four accommodation options. Prices are per person.
- $750 Ensuite Single. BOOK NOW
- $650 Ensuite Room Twin Share. BOOK NOW
- $460 Triple Share Room BOOK NOW.
- $440 Quad Share. All bedding provided. BOOK NOW
- $360 Camping. Need to bring tent and bedding. Full use of shared bathrooms. BOOK NOW
Starting: November 23
Time: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm