Benefits of our programs
Our programs have many positive aspects and most importantly they are really fun!
Each session has a focus on working together as a group and encourages listening, concentration, self awareness and developing self esteem.
Differentiated learning techniques are used to make the sessions fully inclusive. Our playshops teach about about African culture and music. The participants can also develop their creativity and coordination as well as teamwork and communication skills.
Some of the many benefits include:
- Focus on working together as a team
- Listening, concentration, cooperation & self awareness skills are developed
- A sense of camaraderie and group bonding
- Sessions help develop coordination
- Drumming stimulates left/ right brain function
- Communication skills are enhanced
- Great for stress relief and energising