Kindergartens & Child Care
Everyone gets a drum to play!
Experience an entertaining, rhythm filled journey using music and drumming to teach about African and Indigenous cultures.
About our programs
Our professional facilitators will guide the group on a rhythmic journey which introduces the children to traditional African culture and music. We will share some simple African rhythms with games and stories to engage and entertain the group. We can include a range of activities such as African drumming, singing traditional songs, groove tube sessions, storytelling, dance and movement, didjeridoo, free expression, and performance. We can explain how the instruments are made and where they are from and allow time for questions. Therefore making it educational and lots of fun!!!
- Listening, concentration, cooperation & self awareness skills are developed
- Sessions help develop coordination
- Drumming stimulates left/ right brain function
- Communication skills are enhanced
- Teaches the children about African culture and music
- Great for self esteem and fun!!!
Standard session time is 30 – 50 minutes (as required)
Each event is unique so we will customise a free quote for you. This is based on the number of participants, how many performers we will bring and the duration and location of the event.