Benefits of Drumming
There are numerous positive benefits for using drumming as a medium for team building.
Drumming has been widely recognised internationally as having powerful healing attributes, positive mental and physical outcomes and is a great stress reliever and group bonding experience.
When we make music as a group, we become in sync with each other. We develop a greater ability to work together and respect one another. This helps to develop increased morale and productivity.
Some of the many benefits include:
- Increased team cooperation
- Developing communication skills
- Creating awareness and listening skills
- It uplifts energy and increases ability to concentrate
- Developing creative thinking
- Emphasis on the power of the team but also the importance of the individual
- Break down of barriers
- Stress release
- Transcending differences such as gender, age and ethnicity
- And especially, it is fun and accessible to all
We can work with you to discuss the various analogies that can be achieved from the session, making it an effective learning experience too.