Re-Skinning & Repairs
We offer a premium Djembe re-skinning and repair service. If you have a djembe in need of repair, our professional drum makers can fix it up for you. We love restoring old djembes to life.
- We use the highest quality materials and goat hides and you can specify the style and thickness of the hide you would like. Options include having fur, no fur, having the skin folded over the edge or cut clean.
- The cost depends on the size of the drum and if there is extra work needed (e.g changing the rope if it’s too old, treating the wood e.t.c).
- We will clean and apply some special wood oil for your drum free of charge as well.
- The exact quote will need to be done on inspection of the drum. The standard price is $160 for the new skin and labour time. Extra costs may be added for additional labour time and materials.
- The usual turnaround time is 1 – 2 weeks as the skins need to be dried properly and then re-tuned.
Please contact us make an appointment if you would like to bring the drum to us.
Our showroom and workshop is located at 148 Wellington St, Bondi Beach, NSW, Australia.
We stand by our workmanship and the quality of our drums and products. However, if the customer is unsatisfied with their purchase, we are happy to discuss some options.
By purchasing with us you agree to the below terms
- All sales are final
- In the case of faulty products, exchange or credit note can be given
- We reserve the right to use discretion in regards to returned items
- We will pack and post your items once payment has been received
- We can ship around Australia and internationally
- We ship with Australia Post or can arrange a courier or express post
- For details and costs you can check out the Australia Post Website (link) http://auspost.com.au/index.html