We are pleased to offer our dynamic drumming and music sessions to your next youth event.
We are highly experienced in working with youth groups and our sessions are a great way to relieve stress, build self esteem, develop team work and have fun.
Our programs are perfect for:
- Youth groups
- Youth Centres
- Juvenile justice
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Private parties and events
About Our Youth Drumming and Music Programs
We will bring an African djembe drum for each participant direct to your venue or we may be able to help arrange a suitable venue for you. Our professional facilitators will guide the group on a rhythmic journey which teaches about traditional African culture and music. We use simple, multi part African rhythms to create a powerful, connected group experience. Offering a range of activities such as African drumming, singing traditional songs, body percussion, groove tube sessions, storytelling, dance and movement, free expression, warm ups and performance.
- Focus on working together as a team
- Listening, concentration, cooperation & self awareness skills are developed
- A sense of camaraderie and group bonding
- Sessions help develop coordination
- Drumming stimulates left/ right brain function
- Communication skills are enhanced
- Great for stress relief and energising
Standard session time is 30 – 60 minutes as required
Each event is unique so we will customise a free quote for you. This is based on the number of participants, how many performers we will bring and the duration and location of the event.